This service aims to help lawyers
1) determine whether damages exist in a tort case, and/or
2) quantify damages in such cases.
We are expert witnesses in local and federal courts.
Who & why use this service?
• In accidental death or disability, we quantify the income lost by a person or his dependents.
• In bankruptcy proceedings, we value individual assets or the whole company.
• In wrongful termination of employment and job discrimination cases, we test whether there was a just cause for termination, and the amount of lost income, if appropriate.
• In business interruption due to situations such as breach of contract, monopolistic behavior, unfair business practice, among others.
• In Law 75 cases, when a principal has cancelled a distributor agreement, we test whether there was a just (economic) cause to cancel; and absent just cause, we quantify the compensation to be granted to the distributor.